Thursday 22 September 2016

Product Review: Egyptian Magic Cream 118ml ...

A bit greasy, but very beneficial



I first bought this on a plane. I was coming back from Tenerife, with a sun burnt face and didn't have any after sun. This was the only thing in the plane's duty free that was in any way close to after sun. It claimed to treat virtually every skin condition, including sun burn. I have to say, it was instantly soothing and my peeling forehead stopped peeling after a couple of days. I continued to use it and found it very moisturising and did seem to reduce fine lines. However, it's texture is similar to Vaseline. Imagine covering your face with Vaseline? I've started using it in the evenings only and tying my hair back, so it doesn't become greasy, after touching my face.



(RSS generated with FetchRss)

View full review on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment