Saturday 24 March 2012

Groupsave Websites TopCashback Links

Ok, this is a lazy post, because I've been very busy over the last couple of weeks and haven't had time to write a proper post, but hopefully some people will find it usefull anyway.

Now I'm sure you've all heard of groupsave websites, like Living Social, where you can save on a variety of products and experiences, because they have negotiated deals, based on selling to a large group. However, you might not realise that most of them are on TopCashback.co.uk, so you can earn cash back on your purchases, as well as save on the deals.

I have the TopCashback.co.uk links bookmarked, so I can get to the websites easily. I've decided to post them here, so people can bookmark this page and go straight to the websites, without having to search for them on TopCashback.co.uk first.

You must login to TopCashback.co.uk after clicking on these links, otherwise, I'll get your cashback instead of you...

Groupon KGB Deals Wowcher Kelkoo Select Go Groupie

No comments:

Post a Comment