Thursday 29 September 2016

Product Review: Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Screen Protector, YVBOX Ultra Thin Anti-Scratch Shatterproof Ballistics Front Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film for Sony Xperia Z5 Compact / Mini - Crystal Clear ...

No instructions, but works



When I bought this screen protector, it was on sale for £4.99, but I got it for 99p in return for an honest and unbiased review.

I had bought a similar screen protector about a week earlier for £5.99, which Amazon refunded because it went on with two large bubbles that did not disappear after a few days.

This one went on smoothly and had no bubbles, but I only knew how to put it on because I had bought a similar one a week earlier and followed those instructions.

Previously, I had only used the thin film screen protectors. This one is thicker, which makes it easier to put on and more protective. If it came with instructions, I would have given it 5 stars.



(RSS generated with FetchRss)

View full review on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment