Sunday, 11 September 2016

Product Review: Finether Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Mist Aromatherapy Purifier 100ML ...

Humidifies Small Areas



I bought this I suffer from dry eyes and one of the offices that I work in has very dry air, because of the air conditioning, which makes my eyes worse.

I thought having this on my desk might help and it does. My eyes are less sore and I use less eye drops, when this is on, compared to when it isn't.

It is small and the mist doesn't travel very far, so I can't imagine it humidifying a whole room, but it works for my desk area.

The only issue I've found is that the plug does get quite hot, if I forget to unplug it overnight.

Disclaimer: I received a discount on the product in return for an honest and unbiased review.



(RSS generated with FetchRss)

View full review on Amazon

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for share this article, it very useful for me.
    I look forward to your new article.
    click to investigate

    ReplyDelete